»

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Meet Your Teacher

I received a cute poem from a colleague and it is perfect to give to your students before school starts.  My district has Meet Your Teacher the Wednesday before school starts and I give them this envelope that says do not open until Monday night!  This summer I went Vista Print CrAzY and created some cute Jitter Glitter Stickers to add to the package!

 Here is the poem...

The night before school is exciting and fun.

There are always so many things to be done.

Your clothes are ready, your backpack is too.

Your classroom is full of fun things you will do.

Lots of questions go through your mind.

All types of thoughts of every kind.

But sometimes we will all get the jitters down deep.

And that makes it hard to fall fast asleep.

So I’ve made this magic “Jitter Glitter” for you.

Full of promises for the whole year through.

On Monday night when you lay down your head.

Just sprinkle some glitter under your pillow in bed.

The glitter will help you sleep through the night

And you’ll wake up in the morning fresh and bright.

I’ll sprinkle the glitter under my pillow, too.

Because I am so super excited to see you!
 

Sweet Dreams Kindergartner!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment