»

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Books I Need for My Classroom!

I am currently taking courses to get my reading license and eventually my masters in reading.  I have had an amazing professor who starts each class with amazing picture books.  He has the talent to find the most amusing books that kids will love and he recommends great ways to use the books in the classroom! 
Bring back the love of favorite books used for bedtime stories!

This book would be a great mentor text for read to someone.
This would be a great mentor text for making lists.  It also demonstrates teamwork is needed to reach a goal.
Great book for teaching phonics.  It could also be a text to teach word work.
I love Rocket books and now here is an alphabet book to complete the reading and writing collection!
This book encourages writing creatively!

No comments:

Post a Comment