»

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

SUNSHINE AWARD!!

I am thankful that Cora from First Grade Exploration gave me the Sunshine Award!  This award has brighten my day!!!!

Here are the rules-

1. Thank the person(s) who gave this award and write a post about it.
2. Answer the following questions below.
3. And pass the award to 10~12 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs and let them know I awarded them.


  • Favorite Color? Periwinkle
  • Favorite Animal?  Monkey
  • Favorite Number? 1
  • Favorite Drink?  Dr. Pepper!!
  • Facebook or Twitter? Facebook
  • Your Passion? Getting kids excited about learning!!!!!  Every minute I strive to do this in my classroom!
  • Giving or Getting Presents?  Giving
  • Favorite day? Friday
  • Favorite flowers? Orchid


My SUNSHINE AWARDs go to:

1. Classroom Freebies
2. Fun in First
3. Kindergarten Smiles
4. Create Teach Share
5. Seusstastic Classroom Inspirations
6. For the Love of Kindergarten
7. Mrs. Spatafora's Kindergarten


Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment